Email DK at DK@kxte.com
“I believe in always being real looking someone in the eye. I believe that if it feels too good to be true, it probably is. I put my shopping carts back where they go and I drive too fast. I always over tip because I always modify my food. I secretly wish that I could break dance and when I’m drunk I try. I think I’m smart about things I’m not smart about but I second guess myself on things that I am educated in. If I really like you, I’ll give you a nickname. I am obsessed with finding good deals and Costco is my happy place. I believe peanut butter is mankind’s greatest invention, 2nd only to electricity. I passionately hate tomatoes and littering. Most days I love my dogs and my nephews more than I love peanut butter. Dream On is the best Aerosmith song and I sing it loud if I’m alone. If you prove me wrong I will admit defeat. I like to swear just to be dramatic and I love that gangsta rap. I am currently teaching myself to listen to my words before I say them. A good pedicure and black eyeliner can make me feel pretty. I religiously gauge the mileage to each tank of gas I use. I am forgiving to a fault. I grill a mean burger but my chicken always comes out dry. If you squeeze my knees, I punch your face. I prefer a strawberry in my cereal and a banana in my ice cream. Being objective is one of my greatest attributes, but being patient is not. If I make fun of you to your face then I definitely like you. If I make fun of you behind your back then you probably did something really stupid. If I make you a promise, I keep it. If you tell me your secrets, I’ll keep them. And if I tell you my secrets, I’ll keep you. Fireworks give me goose bumps, the ocean gives me peace, baseball gives me joy and music fills my soul. I’ll let you know if I think of anything else.”
It’s that time of year again and the voting has begun for the Review Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas” awards for 2013.
DK and Chad hit the Shelbourne Lodge for the final qualifying night. This Thursday is the main event and we have the final 5 qualifiers. See last weeks qualifiers, those that qualified at Centennial Toyota [...]
DK hosted the Wing Bowl 4 Wing-offs at The Tenaya Lodge last night. Five people moved to the main event on January 31st at the South Point. Check out the highlights and a side bet where [...]
A couple months ago I posted a few updates about my experiences looking for new flooring for my home. Well, I finally moved in and last week I had Vegas Flooring Outlet install my new carpet and base boards. I couldn’t be happier!
It’s hard to believe, but Dave Farra is the only undefeated team in our X107.5 Vegas All-Stars Fantasy Football League. This week he mopped up on Jason Feinberg from Fox 5 while leaving one player in his lineup that was on a Bye week.
Week 2 is under our belt and things are heating up. Dave has won his 2nd game, beating Mayor Carolyn and Oscar Goodman, making him and Forrest Griffin the only undefeated teams in the league. We expect Mayor Goodman to put a hit out on Dave at any minute.
The results are final for the first week of our Las Vegas All-Stars Fantasy Football League and there were a ton of surprises. The Monday night games didn’t change many outcomes but Janikowski didn’t get Mahoney the 38 points he needed win. Shocker.
Hey, it’s DK and week one is shaping up on our Vegas All-Stars Fantasy Football League and it looks like I’m about to beat the biggest trash talker in the league, Jason Feinberg from Fox 5.
Football season is just a few days away which means many of you are doing the most important thing in your lives right now – your FANTASY FOOTBALL DRAFT! If you haven’t already heard, we’re [...]
Tune in to X107.5 this morning at 7:05 to hear the world premiere of The Killers new single, “Runaways”, on the Dave and Mahoney Morning Show. The single comes off their new album Battle Born which is set to be released on September 17th, 2012.
- The Virgin Marys In Studio X Studio X: Alex Clare Of Monsters & Men In... Chris & Ben Of...
- Foals In Studio X The Neighbourhood In Studio X Vampire Weekend In Studio X Top 10 Sexy Photos of...
- Queens Of The Stone Age Thru... Sighting: MJ, Will Smith,... Fitz And The Tantrums Mahoney's Mammaries 04-03-13
- Depeche Mode Thru The Years Incubus Through The Years Mahoney's Mammaries: 03-27-13 My Chemical Romance Thru The...
5/22 - The Neighbourhood @ Fremont Country Club
5/31 - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club @ Vinyl
6/1 - Scott Weiland & The Wildabouts @ The Pearl at the Palms
6/15 - Fall Out Boy @ House of Blues
6/15-16 - Reggae in the Desert @ Clark Country Amphitheater
6/19 - She & Him @ BLVD Pool at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
6/28 - Warped Tour @ Silverton Casino Parking Lot
7/13 - Slightly Stoopid @ BLVD Pool at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
7/19 - Alabama Shakes @ Pearl at the Palms
7/21 - Rancid @ House of Blues
7/27 - Weezer @ BLVD Pool at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
8/4 - 311/Cypress Hill @ The Joint inside the Hard Rock
9/5 - Fitz & The Tantrums @ BLVD Pool at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
9/12 - Iron Maiden/Megadeth @ Mandalay Bay Events Center
- Daft Punk's #RandomAccessMemories is available tomorrow. Be sure to get yourself a copy! cbsloc.al/18OaYx5 #IMPACTArtist 1 hour ago
- RT @PaulyKoverFSW: TNA @ImpactWrestling comes to #Vegas 6/29 w/ @HulkHogan @TNADixie & more. Watch my VIDEO for info « X107.5 twitter.com/isaach… 3 hours ago
- RT @DJChrisJackson: Really like this new @STPBand song with @ChesterBe! Download it for free thanks to @X1075 x1075lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/05/18/get… … 3 hours ago
- RT @herbs_88: @Lv_csr3 @OurNameIsFun won #TopRocker at the #BBMAs last night, so I guess @X1075 is indeed playing the right kjnd of music l… 3 hours ago
- Haven't heard @STPBand w/ @ChesterBe "Out of Time?" @DJChrisJackson is about to play it @X1075! Then DOWNLOAD FREE @ x1075lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/05/18/get… 5 hours ago