Listen Online - Listen on Smart Phone Radio.com | Mobile App Info

A KID DIED… FROM GETTING A HICKEY!

A dude died after his S.O. gave him a hickey. She was sucking so hard it gave him a blood clot, he had a stroke and died.

This seems so crazy, how many of us are hickey survivors?

More from Ransom
Comments

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From X107.5

Sign Up Now
New Podcast
Get The App

Listen Live